What is American Express Business Travel GROUP AIR Service?
As meetings have become a critical share of total T & E spend, we are positioned to help our clients with the opportunity for driving savings, ensuring satisfaction, while controlling costs for air reservations related to group events, meetings, incentive trips and recruitment travel. We also offer full-service meeting planning, procurement and event management, and can customize an effective meetings expense management strategy to your specific needs.
Benefits of GROUP AIR Service Platform include:
- Convenience –Choose from flexible e-mail or telephone service options through our Agent Assist or Executive services team.
- Policy control – Bookings can be fully compliant with travel policy, preferred supplier agreements (if applicable) and specific guidelines for each meeting.
- Travel Savings – American Express Preferred ExtrasSM discounts, convention rates or group block rates can be leveraged to the extent possible to secure airfares at the lowest possible cost.
- Streamlined processes – We can make it easier by streamlining the process for booking and payment including expense reporting and reconciliation particularly for non-profiled travelers (e.g., guest speakers, companions).
- Comprehensive reporting – We can provide event-level reporting in addition to integrated monthly management reports.
- Efficiency – Our specialized team is solely focused on group travel.
- Expertise – Our tenured air specialists average 10 years’ group travel experience.
I’m a Traveler. How can I benefit from GROUP AIR?
Travelers are fully supported 24/7 with American Express GROUP AIR Service Platform. Whether you’re on the road or in the office working late, you can be rest assured that we are always available to support you, especially when you need us most. You can utilize our AXcess after hours/emergency travel team for those times when waiting until the next business day just won’t suffice.